Exhaustion and hurry aren’t a badge of honor.
Fear and anxiety rage in our world―a weight we carry, producing profound physical consequences. We hustle hard and strive more each day, our priorities mismatched with our Savior’s―struggling to surrender our lives to his will. We believe our superwoman tendencies are amazing when they are in fact alarming. What will it take to rock the boat enough to awaken our souls? A total nervous breakdown?
A diagnosis of severe panic and anxiety disorder answered that question for Christy Boulware. Her fast-paced, highly driven, mis-prioritized life finally caught up with her. Eventually she went from being superwoman to staring at guns on her bedroom floor. Through her journey to recovery, Christy learned how to overcome fear and anxiety in a world that feeds both emotions. Whether you’re on the verge of a breakdown, in the middle of one, or worried you’re headed toward one―this book will show you how a breakdown can lead to a breakthrough. We have wasted enough time living in fear; let’s start living in freedom!
Through this book, the reader will:
• Lay down superwoman tendencies and discover how to fully surrender to a trustworthy God.
• Stop anxiety before it starts by recognizing its smoke alarms.
• Recognize ungodly thoughts and replace them before they snowball out of control.
• Learn why the presence of fear does not mean your faith is weak.
• Discover where science complements God’s Word to achieve a balanced approach for overcoming anxiety.
top of page
bottom of page